price includes VAT
All WGLY yarn is dyed to exhaustion ensuring that all the dye has been absorbed into the yarn it is then left overnight to cool and then rinsed in cold water and Soak wash - unscented
To ensure your beautiful garments are kept looking as good as new please always hand wash rather than machine wash ... that is our recommendation even though they can be machine washed
Some colours may bleed although this is very rare due to the nature of WGLY colour pallette we hardly use any deep dark colours or neon however please feel free to swatch and test wash
Please do not use harsh detergents on your woolens - as per the yarn label - cool wash with Soak wash or Eucalan or baby shampoo in cold water and air dry
Thank you so much for reading ....
From the 1st July you will be able to purchase yarn/ shop items without 20% VAT being added so for example a £19 skein will be £15.20 however you will be required to pay any VAT /Tax import duty due on said orders before they are released for delivery to you.
Please refer to you own countries tax and import charges for more details as the import tax varies from country to country
We have this system in the UK but can appreciate this is new for you ordering form the UK since Brexit .
This is strictly due to Brexit and beyond my control but I hope that you continue to shop with me in the futures
General Shipping Information
Items on the website are in stock for immediate dispatch, unless they are marked as pre-order or are marked as a custom order
Orders will be shipped within 1-3 working days of your order and all orders are sent 1st class Royal Mail
I work in the dye studio on a Tuesday and Thursday so will not be processing any orders on those days as there is pretty heavy dyeing going on ...
This is subject to change at busy times for example if I am on holiday but I will give notice of this via my website.
- UK Shipping: First Class usually arrives within 1-3 working days
- Europe Shipping: Usually arrives within five to ten working days, however, can take longer. - please read the shipping info above
- North America (excluding the USA), South America, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and South East Asia. - Usually arrives within ten working days, however, can take longer.
- Rest of the world Usually arrives within two to four weeks, however, can take longer.
- International Economy is cheaper but can take 6-8 weeks for USA and canada and 12 weeks for the rest of the world
I want you to be happy with your purchase, however, if you are not satisfied please contact me within 7 days to arrange a return, refund or an exchange. Please note the product(s) must be unused ie still a full skein and returned in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition for a full refund and yarn must not caked
All return postage is the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded